9/2/10

pencils

There once was a girl who decided that she wanted to have a photo shoot with a case of pencils. The following pictures are the results of said photo shoot, and let me tell you...I'm pretty pleased with my results. :)
 The background was great in this one, and the real kicker is I didn't notice it when I was taking the picture. Typical SA for you!




 I actually really like this one. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it goes together nicely.
 After dinner, when the sun was setting, I went back out and shot in some of the same spot, but I did try some other places.
 One of my favorites...



 My other favorite of the night...

 Mr. Ball, you've served me well. You're not only can things, you make great drinking glasses and, most importantly, you make a great photo shoot prop.
A random, but semi-related though: I'm thinking of starting a photo blog. I know, I know, that's crazy, but I think my blog is running slow with all the pictures. Maybe not, but I'm considering my options. What are you readers thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures!

    About the photo blog, I think you should do whatever you want. Just keep it easy and fun for yourself. When it comes to blogging (as with most of life), the less pressure, the better! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete