9/9/10

homeschool (blogging) girls get together.

How's that for a title? If you can get past the that, I've got some exciting news to share with you! Read the excerpt from a blog post by my new blogging friend, Eden...
"On September 19th at 4pm EST (3pm CDT & 1pm PDT) there will be a “Homeschool Girls Get Together” on Skype. The get-together is for any Christian, homeschooled girls (age 14-20). For the first 10 minutes or so everyone will be able to introduce themselves…you can share a little bit about you, how long you’ve been homeschooled, where you blog etc. Then we will go on to discuss how we as young ladies can use our time wisely to help our home as well as Christ’s church. Certainly, this will be a chat you don’t want to miss!
If you’d like to attend, please send me an email by clicking here. Please make the subject line “Homeschool Girls Get Together” and include your Skype username. If you’ve never used Skype before and would like to get some help signing up, please let me know! {Remember, it’s free and you don’t need a webcam!}"
Told you it was exciting! I met Eden via the March FF Challenge (which I hosted), and recently starting emailing/Google chatting with her, and she is such a sweet, caring, Godly young woman, and I can't wait to meet all the other young women joining us. Remember, Skype is like any other chatting system; all you have to do is download it like a regular chatting system. The webcam is just a added bonus to an already awesome thing! Also, if you're planning on attending, let Eden know by clicking the link above/sending her an email. She's trying to get a head count, and I'm sure she'll appreciate it. 
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to crash and burn on the couch before heading to bed. I've been up for 14 and a half hours, and it's really starting to take it's toll! I'll be back tomorrow, though, so keep a look out...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this, Sarah! You did a great job writing about the homeschool get-together. :-) I'm really looking forward to it! Blessings, dear!

    ReplyDelete