9/22/10

courthouse

After church on Sunday, we went downtown and snapped a couple pictures for Clark's history class. Dad, the teacher that he is, could tell us everything about everything we wanted to know...with a little help from the book he borrowed from school.


My little bro, all grown up. It's a tragedy...
The next three are shots of the architecture of the building, and it was really neat to have Dad there to explain it all... 

Shadow pictures are cool...
...but pictures of people standing in the middle of the road are even cooler.
The front view...
And the artistic shots. It's a one way street to somewhere, but I'm not sure where yet.
As I was taking this picture, I said "Parking meters are cool", to which Clark replied "Yeah, if you have a bunch of quarters lying around." Gotta love him! :)
Oh, and I'm now convinced I have to have a shoot downtown. Painted brick walls, railroad tracks, roads that are begging for a wide-angle or fisheye lens are calling me. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment