Even though fall still feels like it's not here in Eastern NC, there are a lot of giveaways in honor of fall. Check my new "Giveaways" page for all the current ones I've found searching the interwebs. One particular one that is too good to pass up is this one going on over at Shannon's. Once you link up HERE, you're entered to win one of eight giveaways! Yep, eight.
And, since it's a blog party along with a giveaway, Shannon has all these fun questions to answer when you post about it. Since I haven't ever done a tag sort of thing, I thought it would be fun to let you readers know what I'm really like. :)
1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be? If the fact that my fave beverage wasn’t so unhealthy, I’d say Dr. Pepper all the way.
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be? I have to admit, I’m not a big Jane Austen fan. While you catch your breath, I will say I’d love to be Jane Austen herself, since not much is known about her and her personal life.
3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you? After thinking for, like, forever, Francesca Battistelli's "It's Your Life" sticks in my mind. It's on my Mixpod playlist if you want to listen!
4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things? Being the practical person I am, I’d have to say the basic survival stuff, like water, food, and such. But the frivolous side of me would say my computer, books, and a friend or two!
5. Chocolate or Caramel? Chocolate! I really don’t like any other candy/sweets, and I have serious withdrawls sometimes.
6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Outta this state, that’s for sure. I’d really like to go overseas, maybe to the Czech Republic (where my ancestors are from) or one of the famous places in the US.
7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why? I live in the water, so I have to go with scuba diving. As long as the water is clear, I’m game.
8. Favorite TV show, and why? I love a good mystery or medical show, but Chuck stands out. Funny, witty, spy show all the way!
9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal? Give me a coffee flavored thing and a hot Krisy Kreme donut and you will be my best friend forever.
10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too? The 40’s or 50’s. The clothes (and everything) are so cool!
11. What is the last movie you watched? Leap Year with Amy Adams. Funny movie, not much language, and good storyline, so I recommend it.
12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be? No idea. I should go with my favorite TV show cast, though.
13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby? Babydolls! I still have all half dozen of them in my closet, and I can’t wait for my daughter to play with them.
14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.) Real-life, down to earth blogs are my favorite. Photography, cooking, and giveaway blogs are a close second though. If you know any good ones, let me know! Check my sidebar for all my favorites…
15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?" Zephaniah 3:17 has always stood out to me, but I love short, to the point verses also. I have some written down on index cards and taped to my mirrors to read while I get ready in the morning.Remember, the giveaway ends on the 30th, so hurry on over there!