4/11/13

five guys with Kaley & Conner {3.4.13}

Some days, the whole gang isn't able to be in the same place at the same time. And that's OK. It just makes the times we all hang out together that much more special. This week weren't able to all go out to eat (our usual thing to do) but Conner, Kaley, and I when to Five Guys and spent the better part of the afternoon there.
 
I didn't have my DSLR, but per usual, we were all on IG and I documented the rainy day adventures there. 
BEEF. this CFA girl's heart was torn until I took that first bite.
yes, she DOES have a cup on her head.
look at that awkward girl in the left corner and those attractive people on the right.

These kids. They are my best friends and I love them both SO much. Being the third wheel isn't so bad when it's being the third wheel with Kaley & Conner.
 
Please tell me you've got amazing friends like I do, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment