4/2/12

welcome April!


Readers. I swear it was just March. But here we are in April.

April is a time for celebrating, what with both my mom AND my dad's birthdays a week apart. And then there's the one month that NC decides to follow the rest of the nation and have nice, spring-like weather. Also, there's Easter in April this year. We're going to attempt to look nice and show up at 6:30AM for our church's sunrise service. And to top it off, there's going to be a wedding. Not mine, silly. I know that's what you were thinking. SARCASM. It's Emily's dad! Go here to wish them the best!

So it's April. The blog header is updated, and all is right with the world.

4 comments:

  1. hmm, i liked the old header better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, i am still in shock that april is here already too. i remember new years eve so vividly. why is this year already going so fast!!??
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is april already too. Time flies when you are having fun, i suppose! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you...I absolutely love April and all it has to bring. Loving the cute blog! Xo

    ReplyDelete