4/19/12

tunes {volume 3}

It's no secret I love music and always have a song in my head...and unfortunately it is usually the catchiest not the best music or lyric wise. Curse you, Wiz Khalifia and Justin Bieber. I am ashamed to admit those have been stuck in my head for hours on end.



When that happens, I turn YouTube or Pandora and have a music cleasning for my ears. These are the songs that are worth listening to and I though I'd make it a monthly thing to share my new favorite songs. Here is April's playlist according to SA...



{1. Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye}
{2. That's What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction}
Note: not ashamed of this one. This is basically the only song of 1D that I know so I'm not a TRUE fan, but I totally jam out to this song.
{3. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane}
{4. Drive By - Train}
{5. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Carolina Liar}
{6. King of Anything - Sara Barellies}
{7. We are Young - Fun.}
{8. Glad You Came - The Wanted}

Come back mid-May for another round of guess what song SA is singing under her breath!

Graphics from my Tumblr...check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for "That's what makes you beautiful"! ;)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. One direction. <3 Up All Night and Moments are my other two favorites by them.

    Somebody That I Used To Know Is currently stuck in my head because one of my friends has been singing it nonstop. Same with Glad You Came only a different friend. Lol

    ReplyDelete