2/1/11

happy birthday miss danielle

{pic stolen from her facebook}
Um, so...Where to begin?? I guess Happy Birthday would be a good start. :)
That's not what I really want to say, though. What I'm dying to say is this: You are such an inspiration to me, and I always, always, always leave your house feeling so loved and I always make a resolution to be like you when {i should say if} I become a mom. Anyone who knows your story of how you ended up in Greenville knows you're a wonderful woman of God and the commitment to Him and your husband. He's a lucky guy! ;)
You open up your house to all those crazy homeschool kiddos, and it's always a blast, what with 10+  kiddos running around playing Nerf wars, flag football, and Wii. That time I stayed with the kids was only a small payment for all the great things you've done for me, my family, and CBS {yay for Bible studies that help you make new friends forever}.
I am so glad you came into our lives. You are truly a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment