10/18/10

preview monday

Remember all those times I complained about Blogger being a pain when it came to uploading photos? Of course you do. Then, remember the time Blogger switched to Blogger Draft and had a way cool photo uploader thingy? I was in love with it, then the unthinkable happened. At first, I thought it was a glitch and left it alone for a day, hence no blogging on Fri. or Sat. But when I tried again today, it gave me this: "Server rejected. Oops! You've run out of storage space."
Are you kidding me? I have zero dollars to my name, so I can't purchase any more storage space. I honestly didn't know what to do, so I did what all bloggers have to do at some point. I made a Flickr account. I had totally made a vow to use my computer, even if it is a dinosaur, to upload photos straight from the files. But, alas, the say has come, and I have a Flickr account. Yet another thing I have to keep up with, another user and password to remember, too.

So, Preview Monday has become Preview Tuesday this week. Which is a good thing for me, because I still don't have all the pictures/posts I have in mind together yet. Call me a slacker, but school is all-consuming right now, and I needed the break this weekend. Check back tomorrow (early afternoon) for some previews of this week's posts, readers!
P.S. Thanks for sticking with me through this. Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment