3/2/13

tunes volume 4

via Tumblr.

It's been a long time since I shared my jams with my readers. My guilty pleasure isn't watching Netflix late into the night (currently rewatching DW. aww yeah) or eating lots of chocolate (I can kill a bag of anything chocolate) or reading fiction (love me some dystopian romance novels), cause let's be honest that's a daily thing for me. My guilty pleasure is music. Belting out Rihanna and Pink or singing Of Monsters and Men & The Lumineers under my breath. BOB 93.3 is my station. So here's some songs that you've probably heard by now but I'm currently jamming to.

{1. Ho Hey - The Lumineers}
{2. Try - Pink}
{3. I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons}
{4. Daylight - Maroon 5}

{5. When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars}
{6. Little Talks - Of Monsters & Men}
{7. Stay - Rihanna}
{8. Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson}
{9. Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars}
{10.Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-z}
{11. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia}
{12. Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch}
{13. Miss Me - Andy Grammer}
{14. When I'm Gone - Anna Kendrick}
{15. Skyfall - Adele}
{16. Troublemaker - Olly Murs ft. Flo Rida}
{17. Hall of Fame - The Script}
{18. One More Night - Maroon 5}
{19. Kiss You - One Direction}
{20. I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift}
 
Off to have a dance party...anyone wanna join?
 
Happy Saturday, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment