4/19/10

the simple woman's daybook for april 19th

Sorry for my absence in the blogging world this week! Seems like I blog in spurts, but I promise you that will change in the summer. For now, I'm thinking about posting every other day and maybe, just maybe, start commenting again. Sounds like a good plan to me.
Another Monday means another Simple Woman's Daybook, so scroll on down to read my sixth installment of  this blog carnival, created by Peggy. Go on over and read the rules if you'd like to enter. I promise you it doesn't disappoint! 

For today...April 19th, 2010. Not much to say about today, except it's just another school day.
Outside my window...It's a bright, sunshiny day, and I really should be outside, but I'm blogging instead. Oh, the things I do for my blog readers, like sacrifice my daily amount of Vitamin D. :)
I am thinking...My mind is all over the place, but that's okay. I'm used to it by now, since I've lived almost a decade and a half.
I am thankful for...Weeks where I have things to do and places to go nearly every day. Don't get me wrong, because I love a lazy day or two, but I can only stare at the computer screen working on my schoolwork for so long. Luckily, this week is chock full of stuff to do and I can't wait.
From the learning rooms...I think I looked at the clock around 3:00 and realized I had basically finished all my subjects, despite having a ton of stuff to do! I wonder if this trend will keep up or if it was a one time thing.
From the kitchen...Texas Caviar with grilled chicken for supper, which I'm in charge of making, so I better hurry up and write this post!
I am wearing...Yoga pants with a white tank top and pink hoodie over it. The hoodie isn't my favorite, but it was clean, so I can't argue with that. I'm actually planning on sleeping in it tonight. What? You don't ever dress in comfy clothes for the sole purpose of not having to change into PJ's? I guess that's just me.
I am creating...More like created. Yes, I finally created something about a week ago, to be exact. I think I heard my inner artist singing.
I am going...Scroll on down to the end of this post to read all about the places we have to go this week.
I am reading...Nothing but my required school reading. I was reading a "fun" book over Spring Break, but I quickly realized I can't read more than two different books at one time. Mind you, I used to have three or four books started all at the same time, but that was a long time ago.
I am hoping...To accomplish every thing I set out to do today. Looks like I will!
I am hearing...Just me, myself and I typing away. I think the rest of the family is outside, but I'm not sure.
Around the house...It's sooo quiet. Too quiet, actually. I wonder what's happening outside, because I haven't heard anyone in awhile.
One of my favorite things...Nights like tonight. Watching my favorite show with Mom while listening to the cat purring beside us on the couch. He's so loud, though, so you have to turn the TV up loud. True story.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Into town we go tomorrow, first for Leader's Council (a form of CBS), then meeting a friend for lunch and discussing the rest of the CBS year. Wednesday we're headed to get the car worked on and visiting with family who live in the area. You know the drill for Thursdays. Women's CBS in the morning, Teen CBS at night. Friday's full of fellowship with friends, plus some babysitting thrown in there. Saturday night is Miss EmmyLou and Katie's joint birthday party, with a possible sleepover at their house that night. And yes, I do call her that sometimes. :)
A picture for thought I am sharing...
Everything is just so green! I really do think that spring is my favorite time of year....

No comments:

Post a Comment