5/2/13

cbs last day {5.2.13}


We had a special PowerPoint and everything. 
Had to delete my card in preperation. 

SHOWTIME! 





Future CBS kiddio. 
Working on a last minute gift for Mom...all the moms in CBS
got bookmarks with their kids sweet faces on them.

Today was it. The last day that I would be helping out with CBS. I've alluded to the fact that Mom, Clark, and I wouldn't be helping out next year (although Lord willing and providing there will be an awesome Children's Ministry in the fall), but I don't think I've said it out loud...or in my blog's case, type. Probably because if I do, I'll get kinda choked up.

But this isn't about that. It's about the awesome time I know this kids had and how blessed I was to be a part of it. I didn't take many pictures because I wanted to relish the my last day, and I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment