5/1/13

{almost wordless wednesday} cue the end of the semester happy dance.

Moodle, the bane of both students and teachers exsistence.
 Two finals in just as many days. My Jesus is the only one that got me through my busiest and stressful semester ever (and school was probably the most non time consuming and chill thing that happened the past 5 months), and praise Him I'm done a week earlier than everybody else. I've always been blessed with great teachers, and this semester was no exception.

So here's to having my Tuesdays and Thursdays back, working a whole heck of a lot, mowing the yard constantly, and pool parties every weekend (just kidding, parents). Also, hopefully I'll be back to blogging on the regular, instead of disappearing for a couple weeks at a time. It's about to get crazy up in here cause SUMMER BREAK BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment