9/19/12

happy 21st sam!

the most recent photo of her & I  is from the 4th. shameful.
Readers, I don't think you understand just how special the relationship between Sam & I is. I know so many people that can't stand their extended family, but I love mine to death and I especially love this girl. She is one of those family members that is not just a relative, but a best friend and you guys, she still is! My childhood memories are mostly sleepovers with Samantha, something that's continued over the years. She's always up for an afternoon by the pool following by some late night TV. Summer is not the same with Sam and this summer we grew even closer.

So happy birthday Sam...love you cousin!

1 comment:

  1. Dawwww...love you best friend!! We need to have a fall photo shoot soon! :)

    ReplyDelete