11/1/12

hiya november.

toeverybeatofmyheart:

Goodbye october…
via my Tumblr.



It's November you guys. NOVEMBER. I just can't even fathom that. My year in review post is already in the works & I just can't get over it. It makes me a little sad: that time is flying by SO quick I have trouble keeping timelines straight. Didn't I just get a job, didn't I just swim every day of my life

Then again I'm not sad, I'm ready for a new year & all it brings. But first, the holidays. Although I love food SO.MUCH. (pumpkin pie FTW), I'm just looking forward to a day off from work & school, because homegirl is pulling 20+ hours at work and writing multiple papers at the same time. So yeah, looking forward to goofing off with family and not bringing the schoolbooks along.

Happy November readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment