11/20/12

adventures with Rachel {volume 2}



Jack photo-bombs like no one else. Except maybe Conner.
Guys, I just love this girl so much. In case you couldn't tell by the pictures above. We are soulmates. We finish each other's sentences, text EVERY.SINGLE.DAY, have the exact same tastes and opinions. I haven't taken any pictures of our adventures, but that doesn't mean I can't write about them.

We've still kept up our Coffee Shack dates but here lately we've been hanging out extra cause we can.
On our last adventure, I picked her up & we went to raid Goodwill then went out to eat at Chili's after hitting up Target. We ended the night with fro yo and Regeneration meeting. Basically, we go on dates with one another since both our boys live so far away.

I love you Rachie! You are too sweet to me and I just love your beautiful face so much so I had to give you a shout-out.

Pea ess: pictures are from STORM 2012, which happened over the weekend. Pictures are coming, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment