11/23/12

everything is christmas & nothing hurts

via Tumblr...it's a little early but then again it's not because Thanksgiving is over & Christmas is HERE!



I have this thing where I refuse to acknowledge Christmas in my mind until the day after Thanksgiving. Working at CFA kinda forced me to think about it every time I make a Peppermint Milkshake, but other than that, I've managed to rebel against society and kinda boycott Christmas.

UNTIL TODAY.

Like the title says, everything is Christmas and nothing hurt. I didn't do a huge change to the blog (just changed the orange to green & a new sidebar picture. enjoy my face all Christmas-y !), but things are coming together for a cool winter design at the New Year. Let's take a mo to appreciate my pun AND the fact it's almost another year.

::moment::

OK, I'm good. So where was I? Oh yeah, CHRISTMAS! T-minus one month until we get to celebrate our Savior's birth. Cue me singing Christmas songs very loudly and wearing red/green all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment