12/13/12

cbs children's opening {12.13.12}

Readers, I've said it before and I'll probably keep saying it: this kids in CBS are MY kids. Well, not really but they might as well be. They're grown up in CBS just like I did, and some of them have been coming their whole life...and I've KNOWN them their whole life. I get so excited when they come to "see" Miss Sarah-Anne at Chick-Fil-A. I am always so proud to show them off to my co-workers.

And today I was SO proud of them as they preformed in front of their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins...you name it. We had a great time, and this year's music is always a blast. The audience really got to see that this year. Kudos to Miss Melissa for making that possible!

I snapped a couple pictures of them preforming, but mostly I preformed right alongside them.


See? We have a flippin' good time at CBS.
Happy Thursday, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment