10/9/12

scenes from the weekend

 photographed this cutie's 2nd birthday party. 

Clark's birthday lunch at the Carolina Ale House

PIZZA.

Mom & Dad got the same thing. They are perfect for each other.

Chicken & cheese & peppers & onions all in a tortilla folded over. Better known as a quesadilla.

pretty dress bought for me by my rachie! goodness, she is too sweet to me.


Pearl studs that are always in my ears. Also: thinking about getting a second ear piercing. Thoughts?



Twig and her main man: JB bear.

It's a special love they share.
Not pictured? Recovery. Which meant lots of rest, fluids, etc. Catching up on my Jesus time outside in the sunshine. Movies. LOTS OF MOVIES. HGTV was always on, and I seemed to have found a new love for Sherlock. I could stare at him all day, and I can't bring myself to watch the Series 2 finale. Church and a great youth group. Plus a surprise visit from the Bolands. Seeing my boy was the perfect way to end my week :)

I hope your weekend was lovely, readers.

1 comment: