9/19/11

neutrals have my heart

Like the title says, I have a special place in my heart for neutrals...give me earth tones over neon colors any day of the week.

I've had my eye on this sweater/shrug every since I saw it in Mama's closet this summer, and with the days warming back up over here {but not quite warm enough for a single thin long sleeved shirt}, I decided today was the day to bust out this bad boy & see if the outfit in my head I had dreamed up matched what it looked like in the mirror.




{Shrug} Mama's closet {Striped Shirt underneath} Old Navy {Jeans} JCPenneys 
And...it did! I know, you were holding your breath to see if it did ;) The shoulders could be a little more slouchy than I thought, but other than that, it's just like I imagined it. Don't you love it when that happens?

So we're up to outfit post #3...are you readers still enjoying them? I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment