6/22/11

WIWW {13}


Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week.

So. I've been a big failure with WIWW, haven't I? Although I've been getting dressed more often while I'm bumming around the house, I haven't been taking pictures of said clothes because ya'll have seen them in previous posts. What's the fun in that?? Luckily, my friends were very generous and I now have 3 new dresses to show you guys in new WIWW, so be on the lookout for those!! 


{Thursday}




{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Tank top: Target}
{Shorts [cutoff]: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Sam's Club}

{Tuesday}























{Shirt: Old Navy}
{Tank top: Target}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Shoes: Target}

Have you noticed a trend in my clothing? Seems to me I need to branch out from Target & Old Navy, no?

Happy middle of the week, readers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment