5/25/11

WIWW {11}


pleated poppy


Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday}. Initially, it was started to keep Lindsey accountable and wear things {real clothes! gasp!} other than yoga pants and sweatshirts. Now it's blossomed into over 150+ bloggers joining in and sharing fashion tips/tricks for other WIWW particpants. 
All the cool kids are doing it. GussyLisa LeonardKimMoriah, and Lindsey herself. I'm not one to buckle under the peer pressure, but I've jumped on the bandwagon. I think it's a great way to show you guys what I wear...without having to wear skirts for a week.

Even though I've only got two outfits to showcase this week, I really love these two outfits...especially the first one! I think if you keep reading you'll see why... ;)


A month or two ago, the fateful tornado Saturday, I received a goodie in the mail: a spring scarf from JANNYSGIRL. Thanks to Ashley from Bramblewood Fashion for hosting a such a great giveaway and picking little ol' me to win! 




Even though I got that scarf ages ago, I actually wore it for the first time on Friday {Emily's birthday}. Thanks to my bestie for snapping these pics!!



 And just for kicks, me and my silly self...


{Shirt/Tank underneath: Target}
{Jeans: Old Navy}
{Scarf: JANNYSGIRL}
{Sandals: Target}

{Sunday}
For some reason, Blogger won't let me space properly and put the outfit info at the bottom, so up on the top it goes!! 


{Shirt: Hand me down from Emily}
{Skirt: Hand me down from Emily}
{Shoes [not pictured]: Target}










No comments:

Post a Comment